The day I received my Borne Naked® Handbag Liner I felt special. It was a good mail day for me. I also recieved several bags of groceries from my beautiful sister - bless her. Im a girl who doesnt have many handbags however I can imagine my daughter for one - who has HEAPS of handbags finding this very helpful!!!
Instead of taking ages to transfer all ones belongings from one bag to another by using theBorne Naked® Handbag Liner it takes mere seconds. I do like being organised through and this product sure does that.
The thing I like most about this product apart from its organizational aspect is the fact that it comes in 3 different sizes - small, medium and large. My giveaway is for a medium sized one.
Without further ado here is what my handbag looked like before my
I started organizing the mess

Are you impressed???
Do you want one???
OR
I will draw the winner randomly on 1st of November
for even more chances to win one head on over to

here






15 comments:
oh now that is fabulous and perfect for the girl who changes handbags frequently! Unlike me who does it every few years! Great gift idea! Rachaelxo
Hi Jen, no need to enter me for this giveaway. I think it'll cost you a lot to send internationally... But say, that's a great way to get organized! :D
A realy good way to get organised. I'm afraid I stick to the same bag most of the time. If I change bags I nearly always find I have left something behind that I need. The bags of groceries sound good!
im in love with these liners, such a good idea, i change bags so often so its scary!
Carla
dascar@xtra.co.nz
would love to win :)
My bag has no pockets at all and is just a big black hole!! sounds like this is exactly what i need.
Ooo, yes please. Being a complete bag lady even before baby, I am in desperate need of some organising aid!
What a great idea...my handbag is like a great abyss, anything that goes in is likely to be lost forever!
That's great bag organizer. This will turn ordinary bag into your own nappy bag too :)
i love this sucha good idea
roxy_7191@hotmail.com
esther
That looks like an easy way to keep your handbag organized. Very cool!
certainly is a great idea - don't you hate those random bits of paper you always end up with
vintagemum[@]hotmail dot com
Oh yes please, put me in your draw!! Thanks x
me too!!
Here is my review on one of these http://justme-kirsty.blogspot.com/2010/10/borne-naked-handbag-makeover-challenge.html
Post a Comment