Im joining Lou and will be posting each Tuesday a post that reflects the season we are in, be it summer, spring, autumn or winter. Something from life, something that inspires me or makes me smile. It could be an outing, an activity, a poem, a song, a recipe or a photo that reflects the current season.
Lou would dearly love it if the juxtaposition of the northern hemisphere would join in too and so would I.
Lou would dearly love it if the juxtaposition of the northern hemisphere would join in too and so would I.
so without further ado heres my first Spring photo

The thing that has been grabbing my attention recently is how everything is GROWING!!!
Spring is the time of the year when plants and animals wake up from their winter sleep and grow and multiple.
For more info go to Lous blog

3 comments:
Well here it has been bitterly cold with torrential rain all day. It is late autumn now and the leaves have all turned brown or golden on the trees - that is if they have not fallen already. I shall soon have to start my annual battle with the magnolia leves which all land on my doorstep LOL!!
Lovely Jen. It's almost as though you can actually see the growth! It's such a joyful time of year.
Cool photos, aren't the flowers just amazing at the moment? Thanks for pointing out my wee Freudian slip, must have had summer on the mind when I was meant to be writing spring- whoops!
Post a Comment