Love your heart necklace x who did you get to take the photo? I always find it funny and am not very good at self timers. I got Sophie to take mine this week. So great to see the sun, yah! I hope your back is better now? Have a good rest of the week x
4 comments:
I like that red jacket, Jen.
Love your heart necklace x who did you get to take the photo? I always find it funny and am not very good at self timers. I got Sophie to take mine this week. So great to see the sun, yah! I hope your back is better now? Have a good rest of the week x
Love both the jacket and the heart necklace and longer hair suits you better than a very short style.
Love the jacket, it's my favorite colour :) I, too, like your hair longer :)
Post a Comment