S N A P S H O T S 2010

My Life in 2010, knowing its going to a better year

Thursday, November 4, 2010

D4s last day at kindy

It was D4s last day at kindy today. Before kindy the boys and I went and brought flowers for the head teacher and a swan plant for the kindy. We had a fun morning with D4. Then we left him for the afternoon to plant the swan plant and have a last play there.

I was impressed with the mat time. The children and teachers sang Happy Birthday and other songs to Daniel. The children had the chance to tell D4 how much they would miss him and wish him well. You may see the photos of D4 jumping off the chair - it symbolizes the nearly 5 year old jumping into happy school days.




4 comments:

Widge said...

wow such a milestone! I almost get a little choked up when my kids have their last day at kindy. So special!

Sarah said...

Such a special, bitter sweet moment. I love your gift of a swan plant and that he had the opportunity to plant it as a parting gesture. Oh, how sweet and wishing him very happy school days xx

Meg said...

What lovely pics. Does he start proper school on Monday or will he wait till after Christmas?

Alice said...

I always love your slideshows, my friend.