This morning did 2 paper runs and the other half of my catalogs drop. As I was doing the 2nd run I fell over while multitasking. I was reading my run sheet and there was a piece of uneven footpath. Despite this I dropped some of my catalogs and ended for home. Once there it started to throb. I think I may have sprained my ankle. Iced and rested it and took pain killers.
This didnt stop me taking the older two out for lunch. D4 has gone back to his dads for a week. He didnt want to go - poor fellow. He LOVES his big sis.
Had a quiet day mostly at home. The kids played board games and I took them out to lunch and a look around Sarahs old intermediate school.


6 comments:
Gosh Sara is sure grown up. Hope your ankle mends - that's gotta be sore.
Your kids are beautiful, Jen! Sorry to hear about your ankle. I pray for speedy recovery.
Sorry about your fall. It's so easy to trip on an uneven bit of pavement or over a tiny step on someone's front path as I've found when delivering church newsletters.
Here. it's even easier to have a fall at the moment because of all the ice and snow - with more being forecast.
Grrr I hate uneven pavement, I go down like a ton of bricks lol! Hope your ankle is okay after a rest!
thanks everyone
bless you all
your children are beautiful Jen, funny them sitting in the same positions! Your daughter is especially pretty! you are blessed! Rachaelxo
Post a Comment