S N A P S H O T S 2010

My Life in 2010, knowing its going to a better year

Thursday, January 7, 2010







Yesterday we went window shopping in town and took Spice to the vet to have a check up he hasnt been acting right completely since coming home. He may have an abbess and need an op :( In the meantime he is on antibotics for a week.

Today we went to the Onekawa Pools, to Anderson Park and to a friends for a bbq dinner :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun! :) Sorry Spice is not doing so well.

Meg said...

You all seem to be having a good time. Hope Spice is improving on the antibiotics and that you got the two emails I sent yesterday

Melany said...

That looks like SO much fun!!!
Hope Spice is doing better

Jen said...

we are having a really good time :)

I did get the 2 emails Meg shall endeavor to response today :)

Alice said...

Ooooooh so much fun!

I'm sorry Spice is not feeling well and I hope your cat will be better soon. :)

Jen said...

thanks Alice

Amypie71 said...

ooh that does look fun. My oldest is the same age as B and he loves water parks like this too, usually the husband takes him and his friends to Parakai which is in Helensville near Auckland. Hope your kitty will be better.