Then he decided he wanted to go to the park. So we took the bike home and walked (or in his case ran) up to the park at the end of our road. I took my book and read a chapter and a half. He climbed up and down and around the play equipment.
Then we decided it was time to go home. D4 decided he wanted to walk behind the scout hall which was fine with me. Id walked that way before in the past - when I was out walking by myself. He went ahead of me happily. I followed. Down a little muddy slope I went and before I knew what had happened I slipped. Landing flat on my back. As I was falling my head went right forward and then back, hitting the ground before coming back to normal position. After a moment or two knowing I had to walk home I slowly got up.
Got home and took 2 pain killers. Sore all over. Head achy, my sinsus area seems to be sore and a very sore back. Gonna have a shower and have a quiet late afternoon and evening
9 comments:
Oh no! Get some rest. If you're not feeling better soon, you might want to get checked out by a doctor.
Ugh, sorry, Jen! As Devildogwife said, maybe you should go to a clinic and be checked out. Feel better soon! xoxoxo
Love and hugs,
Diane
oh no poor you, I hate it when that happens.
Ohh ouch, make sure you get it checked out if it doesn't get better. Muddy slopes get me every time.
Ring me if you need me! And do as your friends say(you never listen to me!) - get checked out if you don't feel better tomorrow, eh? An Epsom salts soak in the bath is good! Love ya xox
Ohmy goodness, that sounds painful. I hope you are feeling ok now. Alternate ice and heat on it. And take ibuprofen.
sori if this caused anyone alarm
thank you all for caring
this morning my neck still hurts
if it still hurts tomorrow - Monday
Ill go and see the doctor
taking it easy hopefully still going to church this morning
Get yourself checked out whether or not it is still hurting. I'll email you to say why!
Having read your latest post, I'm glad you went to the doctor for checkup. Please take care, Jen!
Post a Comment