S N A P S H O T S 2010

My Life in 2010, knowing its going to a better year

Thursday, January 21, 2010

"Ding Dongs"

Part of my part time job requires me to deliver the goods to the customers. I often take D4 with me on this part of my job. I usually deliver in the afternoons when he is around. Sometime I time it so he is with me because of the delight he gets out of helping me. He enjoys coming with me, especially if the houses have 'ding dongs". He delights in pushing them :) I control this of course - dont want to annoy my customers. He always says "aww" if they dont have a "ding dong" and have a door knocker instead :) :) :)

8 comments:

roseroomnz.com said...

that is such a cute story! Rachaelxo

Heather @ Marine Corps Nomads said...

My daughter use to love ringing the door bells. It's funny to see what little things bring great delight to kids. :)

Unknown said...

My kids like ringing them... at our house. Which drives the dog crazy!

Amypie71 said...

That's funny and cute!

Diane@Diane's Place said...

Simple things delight them at that age. Before long it will computers and mp3 players and such, not to mention girls! ;o)

Anonymous said...

Aww! So cute....a friend of mine from Holland told the story of walking home from school - they used to tie the door handles of people's doors together (the houses are all joined together along the street - think Coro St!) then they would ring the doorbells and run away! People would answer their doors to find the doors wouldn't open! Kids, eh?

Jen said...

thanks friends

OH!!! Diane hes only 4
Im trying to enjoy every day I have with him
I know you are right
I try not to think that far into the future although I know all too soon it will be upon me

LOL dont give him ideas Nicki LOL
I will tell you all about his "spider webs" one day :)

Alice said...

I would like to ding dong also. D4 is so cute!