S N A P S H O T S 2010

My Life in 2010, knowing its going to a better year

Friday, January 1, 2010

2010 Its Gonna Be a Better Year

Happy New Years

To usher the New Years in. I went to a free concert in town. Ray Woolf (whom I have liked since a little girl) and Erna Ferry were singing with a band called The Hit List which included members of the Rodger Fox Band. They were terrific.
At midnight there were fireworks



5 comments:

Diane@Diane's Place said...

Hey, Jen! Happy New Year! So good to see you blogging again. I've missed you, my friend, and worried about you while you were out of touch. :o)

Love and hugs,

Diane

Meg said...

Happy New Year to you all and may it be a much happier one than last year.

Heather @ Marine Corps Nomads said...

Nice to see you back in the blogging world. You were missed. :)

Jen said...

thanks friends

Alice said...

Happy New Year 2010, Jen! I pray that 2010 will be a better year for you. God bless you and your family!