FOR TODAY... 24 May
Outside my window. . . Its been raining
I am listening to... silence
I am thinking... about how I hope to have a better week this week
I am thankful for... my God who loves me personally
I am thankful for... my God who loves me personally
I am wearing... my dressing gown
I am going... to have to clean up the house as well as teach B14 later today
I am currently reading... Cliff Richard The Biography by Steve Turner its very interesting and readable
I am hoping... that it stops raining later or that my catalogues are dry where I have left them out on my run
Around the house...as I said before the house needs whipping into shape again today
One of my favorite things . . .my hair I like it long too :) Thanks for your comments about it dear friends
A Few Plans for the Rest of the Week . . . just the usual keeping house, home schooling etc
From my picture journal . . .



5 comments:
How did you manage to get the waves? My hair is quite determinedly straight whatever I do with it!!!
pretty! Rachaelxo
My hair has gone incredibly wavy since getting caught in the rain this afternoon! x
Nice hair Jen, lookin good there :-)
Hello, my pretty friend, Jen! I like your long hair.
It's been raining quite a bit here too.
Post a Comment