S N A P S H O T S 2010

My Life in 2010, knowing its going to a better year

Saturday, May 15, 2010

A Fun Saturday with My Boys

Today I got D4 for my first weekend of the year
been busy the other two I could have had - going to New Plymouth and then Wellington

I have him for 1 weekend every 4 weeks of the school term

so we decided to do something fun :)
we went to Jungle Junction some friends owe it :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for putting this up mum =) looks like he had a fun day =)
love missy

roseroomnz.com said...

awesome Jen, looks like it was a wonderful day! Rachaelxo

Meg said...

He's certainly getting a big boy.

Hay said...

very cool. my kiddos love Chipmunks, which looks similar.

Unknown said...

I'm glad you had such a fun time. :)

Heather @ Marine Corps Nomads said...

Looks like you had a great time. I can't believe how big he's getting.

Alice said...

What fun pics! I enjoyed viewing the slideshow, Jen!