S N A P S H O T S 2010

My Life in 2010, knowing its going to a better year

Monday, May 10, 2010

Simple Womans Daybook

FOR TODAY... 10 May

Outside my window. . . its another blue day :)

I am listening to...the tv B14 has it turned on

I am thinking... the fact that I stayed up far too late last night singing along to lyrics on the computer

I am thankful for...good friends :)

I am wearing... my dressing gown gonna get dressed soon slept in

I am going... to get my youngest back this afternoon I miss him when hes not with me

I am currently reading...still reading - nearly finished

I am hoping... this mornings home schooling goes well

Around the house...hope to get the washing done and I need to get some rollers for the inside of my dishwasher. The ones that make the dish draw roll out on. They have worn out. I need to go to a specialist dishwashing shop so hope they dont cost too much. Was hoping Mitre 10 would have them but they dont :(

One of my favorite things . . .singing :)

From my picture journal


What I spend half the night singing along too
Got it from my children for Mothers Day
Bless them

2 comments:

Alice said...

What a lovely pressie from your children!

I'm thankful for my good friends too and you're definitely one of them.

roseroomnz.com said...

Hi Jen, dropping in to catch up with 14 of your posts! Hope all is good in your world - Rachaelxo