However being normal is highly over rated :) (from one of my favorite books)
This morning was a wet (although it wasnt raining when I went out) blustery (love that word reminds me of Pooh Bear) morning

when I woke up and went and did B14s paper run as I usually do on a Saturday morning
I do get paid
I do like walking
I dont like waking up at 630 (however B14 cant - typical teenager)
I wont like it even worse in the middle of winter
Am I crazy or what???
3 comments:
crazy but crazy good! Rachaelxo
My comment as promised. You are such a good mum i think most people would say that if he wanted the job he would have to do it himself. lol
Normal is totally overrated i agree.
B14 is going to have to get used to waking up early.. only 3-4years until he will be working or going to uni. lol
then he will get a shock.
xx missy
Sometimes crazy is good!
Post a Comment