S N A P S H O T S 2010

My Life in 2010, knowing its going to a better year

Friday, May 7, 2010

Friday Catch Up

Today (as B14 has the flu) I spent the day cleaning up the house and also reorganized my bedroom
moving my bed and chest of drawers
now I can get to my bed from both sides
so much easier to make my bed
I do like a nice clean house

Tomorrow after doing B14s paper run I will deliver my catalogues

what are your plans for the weekend?

2 comments:

Meg said...

My plans for the weekend are:

1. seeing another gas engineer tomorrow morning regarding getting a quote for a new central heating boiler.

2. doing the supermarket shop which I did not do earlier in the week as I was too busy working for the election and delivering Christian Aid envelopes.

3. Making a start on collecting in about 500 (hopefully filled) Christian Aid envelopes and keeping my temper with idiots who swear they never had one delivered when I know they did since I was the one who delivered it!!!!!

Alice said...

Sorry to hear that B14 is down with flu. I hope he's feeling better now.

I didn't do much but catch up on blogs and watched a movie. :)