S N A P S H O T S 2010

My Life in 2010, knowing its going to a better year

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Saturday

Today I delivered my orders with Sarahs help
she told me the addresses of where I was going and found the right bag for that customer

tonight Sarah Billy and I had a picnic dinner and went fishing in the rain
I caught one 10 cm fish for the cat

top photo - where we had dinner
bottom photo - looking across the sea at where we fished off the wharf

1 comment:

Meg said...

I bet a bit of help made the catalogue delivery easier. How about attaching Sarah to an email and sending her here? I have just delivered 250 church newsletters in sub-zero temperatures!!!! Other people still have to deliver theirs and I'm sure they could use a bit of help LOL!!

I hope Spice enjoyed his fish. Be careful or he'll refuse cat food and send you out fishing (or even mousing!) each day LOL.