S N A P S H O T S 2010

My Life in 2010, knowing its going to a better year

Monday, December 6, 2010

Splash Planet with the Correspondence school

Today Billy and I had a fun day with the Correspondence School at Splash Planet
In the morning the students learnt about and designed the front cover of a book



In the afternoon we had a yummy BBQ lunch
then swim


I enjoyed talking to some of the other mothers and an older sister about dyspraxia and dyslexia which is more common than one would think and often this isnt catered for in the public school system
Billy enjoyed seeing his friend he met at the last correspondence school get together

Tonight I am going out to dinner at a Chinese Restaurant with work :)
Billy is staying home and Daniel is staying over night at his daddys


5 comments:

Catching the Magic said...

Sounds like a really great, fun and interesting day. Have a wonderful meal and evening too x

Meg said...

Hope you have a good evening out. It sounds like you had a great day.

roseroomnz.com said...

another great day out Jen, your life sounds wonderful, I hope it really is:) Rachaelxo

Heather @ Marine Corps Nomads said...

Sounds like a fun day. I can't believe how grown-up Billy is looking these days.

Alice said...

What fun! I love the look of those yummy food!