S N A P S H O T S 2010

My Life in 2010, knowing its going to a better year

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Our first gingerbread house, the bells toll on the radio and fun after school




Billy made this during home schooling today
He also did some English
I helped him a little with the construction of the gingerbread house


This afternoon at about 2pm I was in the car working as I heard the Bells tolling for the

Pike River 29. I pulled over and listened and thought about the men and their families



After school this afternoon we went down to Marine Parade and supported the local radio station challenge In Bed With Canteen




They were giving away cool stuff for (a gold coin) donation. So when we got home Billy helped his little bro with the Amazing Connect n Learn set which has 7 different s
cience activities one can make which Daniel got. Billy and I will have to go and enjoy our coffee vouchers sometime soon.



4 comments:

Catching the Magic said...

What a busy day and that gingerbread house is awesome! Sounds like a fabulous afternoon for a good cause you had too. Moving to hear the bells toll. So sad for all those families, especially difficult at this time of year.

Glad you and your family are well and enjoy those coffee vouchers!

Meg said...

Wow!!!! That gingerbread house is brilliant. Billy is showing real cookery talent. I'm glad you got such a nice educational toy for Daniel. It is lovely to see the brothers dong things together. Keep these photos, Jen, they show so much of the affection between them.

Heather @ Marine Corps Nomads said...

Looks like you had a great day. The gingerbread house looks really good. Billy is such a good big brother. :)

roseroomnz.com said...

Did you buy it on Trade Me? I am going to do one when school breaks up, the gingerbread house that is! Yes I stopped and prayed for the 2 minutes - tragic. Rachaelxo