cabin fever is totally hideous - my lads went to the pools today X
This rain is definitely causing a little cabin fever here! I live for our Saturday morning breakfasts at the beach - in the warm car of course!
Glad you managed to get out and combat that cabin fever x pretty darn wet over most of the country today :( sunshine come back soon! Please!
Glad you were able to get out a bit. I'm working on sending you some of our hot weather. ;)
This is the first time I'm hearing about cabin fever. I hope B14 is recovering well.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
cabin fever is totally hideous - my lads went to the pools today X
This rain is definitely causing a little cabin fever here! I live for our Saturday morning breakfasts at the beach - in the warm car of course!
Glad you managed to get out and combat that cabin fever x pretty darn wet over most of the country today :( sunshine come back soon! Please!
Glad you were able to get out a bit. I'm working on sending you some of our hot weather. ;)
This is the first time I'm hearing about cabin fever. I hope B14 is recovering well.
Post a Comment