S N A P S H O T S 2010

My Life in 2010, knowing its going to a better year

Monday, June 7, 2010

Simple Womans Daybook

FOR TODAY... 7th June

Outside my window. . . its wet

I am listening to...silence

I am thinking... the day ahead

I am thankful for... God whose always just right there :)

I am wearing... my dressing gown

I am going... to clean up the house, after I pick D4 up this afternoon we are going to go and play at one of friends from kindys house - hes been asking to play there for a while and as today is Queens Birthday here in New Zealand we will :)
UPDATE They werent home so went and saw another friend :) D4 had fun playing hide and seek except he gets too excited and cant stay quiet
I am currently reading... Volcano Adventure by Willard Price

I am hoping... it fine on Wednesday when I do my catalogue drop

One of my favorite things . . .a warm to hot shower

A Few Plans for the Rest of the Week . . .home schooling now that B14 is better again

2 comments:

roseroomnz.com said...

sounds like a peaceful day Jen, actually a peaceful life! Rachaelxo

Alice said...

Sometimes I like a cold shower, especially on a hot, hot day...