I LOVE D4s great imagination
I took these shots last night
They arent the best quality
playing his guitar
"Ok 1 2 4 9"
(singing) "you can too
I want a car for my birthday" (which isnt till November)
I want a real one"
Then his guitar becomes a boat along with the help of a cardboard box
it has paddles "my favorite thing in the whole world"
Next it becomes a sword so that "when a dragon comes through I just go swing swing"
swinging the "sword" from side to side
Before I know it hes back "in the water
and in a minute this boat is going to flip over!! Theres a shark at the bottom of my boat. I can see a baby shark."
He builds a gang plank
"walk off the ship
The old people get off the ship (making his fingers be the people walking off and on the ship)
The new people walk on the ship"
6 comments:
Fantastic! I loved reading this. What a lovely, creative spirit he has!
Just shows kids don't need expensive toys. A box, a piece of wood and their imagination, plus lots of encouragement from mum will keep them happily entertained for hours.
What a great imagination! It's so fun to see kids create things from "nothing". I like how he didn't just stick to one thing, but created many different things with his imagination. :)
How fabulous...a wonderful imagination. He looks like he's having so much fun. xx
New people...*giggle* VERY creative kid...
These pictures have an artistic feel to it. Well done, Jen!
Post a Comment