
D4 has been coughing for a while in the middle of the night
I took him to the doctor yesterday afternoon and he has asthma
He is now on medicine with an inhaler
:( All my children have suffered from asthma when they have been young
Thankfully the older 2 have grown out of it
The doctor was really good about it
He must know our circumstances that D4 spends the week with me and his brother and the weekends with his dad
He gave us 2 sets of medicine and inhalers
One for us to use at home and one for D4 to keep at his dads

5 comments:
Oh dear, finger crossed he grows out of it too. at least you got onto it early. I didn't get it diagnosed until my teens even though I know it had it ages before that.
Awwww... poor D4!!!!! I'm happy to hear that your kids grow out of it though.
I've missed blogging with you, glad to be doing it again!
Poor little D4, asthma is horrid. Does he get breathless or is it just an irritating cough? I had it in my early teens, especially when the pollen count was high in summer or if I got a bad cold - I used to be very breathless at night. I've outgrown it - although sometimes I wonder if it is still there a bit below the surface as I go through stages of having a cough with no explanation.
Oh poor wee thing, my brother use to have it bad as a youngster, don't know if you do this but my mum use to put a bowl of cold water in his room, something to do with it drying up the cold air?
I'm sorry to hear about D4's asthma. I'll keep him in prayers.
Post a Comment