FOR TODAY... 14th June
Outside my window. . . its fine :) yaye I was thinking yesterday morning that as much as I dont like the cold that winter brings I can manage better if its fine
I am listening to...the fire roaring warming up the lounge
I am thinking... the day ahead
I am thankful for...tech savvy son :) He introduced me to a new game on the computer yesterday :)
I am thankful for...tech savvy son :) He introduced me to a new game on the computer yesterday :)
I am wearing... my dressing gown gonna dressed soon
I am going... to clean up the house this morning, after I pick D4 up this afternoon we are going to go and see B14s private tutor for our mid term catch up
I am currently reading... Find me a River - Bronwyn Blake - one of the books I got from the book fair on Saturday
I am hoping... to keep warm I want the Summer
One of my favorite things . . .warmth

5 comments:
Hope you're having a happy day :)
The cold days are definitely easier when the sun is out. My spirits were lifted today with the blue sky. Hope you have a great week x
I LOVE coal fires. It was the only form of heating back home when I was growing up. Cleaning them out,lighting them and cleaning up the ash made a lot of work, though. Central heating is cleaner and warms the whole house more evenly - but I miss the cosiness of the blaze.
fine here as well Jen! Keep warm! Rachaelxo
I hope you are having loads of fun with the computer game!
Post a Comment