S N A P S H O T S 2010

My Life in 2010, knowing its going to a better year

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Saturday

Yesterday morning I was woken up at 630ish by B14. Off we went to his paper run. Ive got him in training to take over his paper run in the summer time. He like most teenagers I dare say finds it hard to wake up early.

Then I went and got 2 new tires for my car. One had a whooping BIG nail in it, the other had no tread left. The people at Tonys were really good. Washing my windows, pumping all my tires up and giving me a cup of free coffee.

Next B14 and I went to an annual book sale. I got 3 new books, a collection of Little Golden Books for D4 and a couple of books for Billy. I LOVE Little Golden Books and while I will be reading them to D4 I will keep them in my collection so they dont get ruined in any way.

After working in the afternoon I came home and dyed my hair. The greys were really becoming to much for me to stand. As the dye did it stuff I read and soaked in the bath. Then I painted my nails too.



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ugh, I hear you about the greys. I'm going to have to dye soon. I keep plucking the little ones at my temple out but if I keep that up I'll go bald.

Unknown said...

mine are turning white. :S

roseroomnz.com said...

pretty Jen! Your hair is soft and girly looking! Rachaelxo

Meg said...

I used to have my hair high-lighted until Kate became ill and I had less time and thought we might need the money for other things and so stopped. After a few months I realised that there was no difference - if anything the "high-lights" looked more pronounced!! Then I clued on - I was growing my own - I was growing grey!!!

Alice said...

Self pampering is gooooood... Enjoy your books, Jen!