My daughter and I in the weekend in Auckland :)
Walking along this piece of footpath brought back childhood memories
and it felt like Id never left Auckland
My daughter said that must have felt good
I told her that in fact it was weird
I dont regret leaving Auckland and LOVE Napier
The only thing I regret about not being in Auckland is the fact that I cant meet the great bloggers that live up there now
7 comments:
Jen, you look lovely and your weekend with your daughter looked and sounded amazing.
I love Napier too, but it's been far too long since I was last there.
Have a great day x
Oh my sis! That would definitely have been WEIRD! I was back two years ago and it was freaky as - speesh being down the road from our childhood home - totally get ya xox
You look so happy! I love the picture of the 2 of you together. :)
Going back "home" is always a weird experience for me.
Beautiful smile Jen...gorgeous. xx
It is a lovely picture, Jen. Gosh, I thought Sarah was taller than she is. You both look so happy. Yes,it must have been weird being near your childhood home and seeing the changes with the Sylvia Park Centre.
The last time I was back in Alstonefield was last November when Jean took me and I very naughtily buried Cleo's ashes on Kate's grave!!!! Jean and I took the dog for a walk afterwards and it felt strange - the roads seemed so NARROW! Somehow, I felt like a ghost!
Lovely pic of you two together! I had no idea you used to live in Auckland.
I love this picture, Jen! Both of you look lovely.
Post a Comment