S N A P S H O T S 2010

My Life in 2010, knowing its going to a better year

Thursday, September 23, 2010

First time Ive ever been offered a courtesy car


Got some work done on my car today so it could get its warrent of fitness
tried a garage I havent used before just around the corner from where we live
I was impressed with the people who own it
and I liked the car especially as it has been raining today



3 comments:

Meg said...

Glad you got a ccourtesy car. Stick to that garage.It sounds like it is a goody!

Unknown said...

Courtesy cars are a must! :)

Heather @ Marine Corps Nomads said...

Sounds like you've found a good garage. Now, the final test will be if your comes back to you with complete, sound repairs. :)

Glad that you were given the car especially with the rain.