I've had trouble with ear wax since I was in my twenties. The first time I was quite frightened as I thought I was going deaf like three of Mum's cousins on the Massey side of the family. It was in BOTH ears and during the week in which I put oil in, it got worse as the oil not only softened but swelled the wax. Oh the blessed relief when it was syringed!! I could not believe how much rubbish came out! Later, when I met Kate and told her about it, she said perhaps they'd syringed out some of my brain cells along with the wax LOL!!!
5 comments:
ooooh horrible Jen! hope you are ok now! Rachaelxo
I hope you're feeling better. Does that hurt, having it syringed?
I've had trouble with ear wax since I was in my twenties. The first time I was quite frightened as I thought I was going deaf like three of Mum's cousins on the Massey side of the family. It was in BOTH ears and during the week in which I put oil in, it got worse as the oil not only softened but swelled the wax. Oh the blessed relief when it was syringed!! I could not believe how much rubbish came out! Later, when I met Kate and told her about it, she said perhaps they'd syringed out some of my brain cells along with the wax LOL!!!
I've spent the last few days in Florida (from Minnesota) almost entirely deaf from the flight. Ears! Always with the troubled ears over here!
Pearl
I hope you're feeling better now, Jen! Thinking of you...
Post a Comment