FOR TODAY... 12 July
Outside my window. . . its overcast
I am listening to...silence Im the only one home at the moment
I am thinking... about seeing my youngest whose been with his dad for the first week of the holidays - Ive missed him HEAPS
I am thankful for...the holiday program that B14 is attending this week :) Its cheap and gives him something to do
I am wearing... my jeans, a white shirt, a tan jumper and my purple scarf
I am going... to vacuum the house in a mo
I am currently reading... nothing finished the book I was reading last night
Have a nice week dear readers :)

3 comments:
I can't imagine how difficult it is to be away from your son. Glad that B14 has fun activities to keep him busy.
I had to do some serious vacuuming today as well. It's amazing what little vacuuming can do to for the appearance of the house.
Have a pleasant day!
You have a great week to Jen! Rachaelxo
Speaking of vacuum, I need to go get one! Have a great week ahead, Jen.
Post a Comment