To me it looks like a bird with the head facing towards the right hand side of the picture.
erm hmm I can make out a part that looks like a face? Otherwise I'm stumped...
is it a bird??.it looks like 1 to me
looks like a bird to me! or a man looking down - it's like one of those 2 in 1 pics!
Definately looks like a bird... maybe an owl??
Post a Comment
5 comments:
To me it looks like a bird with the head facing towards the right hand side of the picture.
erm hmm I can make out a part that looks like a face? Otherwise I'm stumped...
is it a bird??.it looks like 1 to me
looks like a bird to me! or a man looking down - it's like one of those 2 in 1 pics!
Definately looks like a bird... maybe an owl??
Post a Comment