I heard a plane, flying over head, at first just one, then joined by 3 others.
I got up and looked out my office/school window and saw these . . .
this photo is taken from this mornings paper. They werent quite as close to us
still good to watch though
This weekend is art deco weekend here in the Bay. We may go into town later - if so there will be more photos :)
8 comments:
Forget the planes, I'm more interested in the ones of you girl, lookin good there :-)
thanks Amy :)
Im feeling really good at the mo :)
I agree with Amy - those photos are realy good. Do I recognise that pendant?
my friend Kate up in the Bay of Plenty made it for me :)
B14 took them - they are a bit blurry
oh well, how cool is that!!!
You are looking great there Jen, your hair is so pretty!
Rachaelxo
I never thought you and Nicki looked really alike but you do in those pictures. Your hair does suit you longer - you look really blooming. That shade of blue is exactly the right shade for you.
aww Im feeling the love
thanks Rachael - I actually prefer to do something with it than just having it hang down
Meg We do with long hair. Theres a photo somewhere of me when I was a girl and on Uncle Ians farm (the original farm) where theres shots of me in plaits and I could have easily been mistaken for Nicki :)
I love your new look with the long hair. Very nice!
Post a Comment