FOR TODAY... 26 April
Outside my window. . . Havent ever looked yet - its dark I know coz I let the cat out
I am listening to...the tv news
I am thinking... about the week ahead
I am thankful for...God, and knowing Fridays incident could have been much worse. Not looking forward to beggin for food but at least I still have my car
I am thankful for...God, and knowing Fridays incident could have been much worse. Not looking forward to beggin for food but at least I still have my car
I am wearing... my dressing gown its just 7am.
I am going... to social welfare this morning
I am currently reading...nothing just finished another young adult book for my reading challenge
I am hoping... today will be a good day :)
Around the house...not much needs doing - B14 needs to tidy the lounge again - teenage boys are so messy
One of my favorite things . . .my first coffee of the day :)
A Few Plans for the Rest of the Week . . .Social welfare this morning, home schooling, work

Got the $$ for food :)
Got a bit more than I needed and stocked up on canned food as well as the usual :)
From my picture journal..
I was inspired to wear pigtails today
what do you think?

6 comments:
i love hearing that you are in your dressing gown. I know that sounds dodgy but i just imagine its all cool outside and you are nice snuggly and warm in your dressing gown doing your morning rituals. hehe :-)
love the pigtails - very cute! My morning coffee is my fav thing too!! Cheeky B14!
how did you go with winz? Apparently up here people have to nag them to get anything done, glad my case was finally sorted out though.
Your hair is getting long, you suit it too :-)
I'm glad you got the $$ you needed for food and a bit extra. I remember so well how worried mum was if there was unexpected expense that had to be met there and then. Am glad that at least the car was undamaged.
Your pigtails took me back to when I used to nag my mother to let me grow my hair so that it could be plaited. Initially she refused saying it was too fine. Then she said my hair was not long enough for plaits but she still insisted that Granddad should trim it on the first Thursday of each month so that it remained tidy. A catch 22 situation for if it was trimmed, how would it ever grow longer!!!!
Then one day I was playing with my friend, Frances, whose hair was the same length as mine and who likewise was growing it so as to have plaits but HER Mum had tied her hair in two bunches similar to yours to get her over the "untidy" interim period. So, I took Frances home and showed her hair style to my Mum who had to concede defeat!
Hehe, you are like me! Your left eyebrow is higher than your right! LOL! It must be a family characteristic!
Very cute pigtails, Jen! I hope you had a good week. God bless you and your children!
Post a Comment