This afternoon I was working
part of my work requires me to chase up the catalogues that havent been picked up 2 days after they were dropped off
I have been working in a country part of the Hawkes Bay and was looking for the house where I had left a catalogue a couple of days ago
Useful people leave them in their letter boxes when they have finished looking at them
I was looking for a certain house
I went up a driveway thinking it might be the house I was looking for
it wasnt so I reversed
the driveway was graveled and all too soon I felt the car slipping down into a ditch
I tried to go forward the car slipped more
I got out of the car and decided I couldnt do anything
I was stuck
so then I walked up and down the road looking for a helpful farmer
but couldnt find any
so then i rang my boss
but she was busy
she tried to ring her grownup grandson but he was out
so i rang a friend from church
and he came to my rescue kind of
he took a look at the car and decided that he might do more damage bu trying to more it
so he rang the AA
they came and took a look and decided I needed a tow truck
the tow truck driver finally pulled my car out and told my friend that it had only been 2 cemeteries
after from tipping over
it was a nerve racking time
but im ok
7 comments:
gosh jen, what a drama! glad you're okay.
Only you! ROFLOL!
Hope all is okay now xox :D
oh no! I've done that before backing down our old driveway. Hope it didn't cost you too much.
Sorry that happened, but it's sounds like it ended well.
Exactly the sort of thing that would happen to me if I drove a car! I'm totally disaster prone.
Yesterday, I failed to see a lttle step while delivering my election leaflets, so slipped and saved myself by stretching out my hand against a wall. Result, one slightly sprained wrist! As with you, it coud have been much worse.
Was there any damage to the car?
I'm the worst backer upper ever! lol
Is your car ok?
Oh gosh... I hope all is ok now. What a saga...
Post a Comment